Design your custom branded plastic gift cards
Serve customers better at the counter and around the store.
It's this simple:
- Download a template.
- Familiarize yourself with the tech specs.
- Upload your design and information.
Need a template?
Templates for Photoshop or Illustrator
Re-ordering gift cards?
Save yourself time
Preparing your file for print is straight forward. Here’s everything you need to know.
Tech specs for your file:
1080px x 714px or 300 DPI
3mm to 5mm on all sides
.PDF, .AI, .PNG, .JPG
Max. file size:
86mm x 54mm
Sample file set up:
- Finished size: 86mm x 54mm
- Bleed area: 3mm to 5mm on all sides
- Safe area: 79mm x 48mm
- Safe area
- Text and logos should be inside the dotted line to avoid being cut off.
- The background should extend be 0.125mm beyond the solid line to avoid white edges.
- Image quality
- Imagery should be 300dpi or higher.
Find out how to order
- Upload your artwork above
- Fill out your back of card details
- Choose standard time (please note: production time does not start until you have approved your proof)
- A proof will be emailed directly from Cardserv within 2 business days for your order. Please note that proofs may be delayed if additional artwork is required.
- Once you approve your proof by email, your cards will go into production.
Due to Australia Consumer Laws, gift card expiry must be displayed and cannot expire prior to 3 years from issued date. Space is provided for merchants to write the expiry on the back of gift cards
Gift cards printed can have up to a 1/8" margin of error regarding how images are centred due to the card cutting process. This is an industry-standard, which can occasionally result in up to a 3mm off-centre image in any direction for the artwork, and would not be eligible for replacement.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards, we are unable to offer any returns/refunds on gift card orders once they have been printed. If a card order has moved to the proofing stage but not printed, a $15 charge will apply, which will be taken from the refund provided. For more information please visit our Physical Gift Card FAQ.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh