Use our designs
Find out how to order
- Choose your gift card template above.
- Fill out the back of card details with your store information.
- Choose standard time (please note: production time does not start until you have approved your proof)
- A proof will be emailed directly from Cardserv within 2 business days for your order. Please note that proofs may be delayed if additional artwork is required.
- Once you approve your proof by email, your cards will go into production.
Due to Australia Consumer Laws, gift card expiry must be displayed and cannot expire prior to 3 years from issued date. Space is provided for merchants to write the expiry on the back of gift cards
Gift cards printed can have up to a 1/8" margin of error regarding how images are centred due to the card cutting process. This is an industry-standard, which can occasionally result in up to a 3mm off-centre image in any direction for the artwork, and would not be eligible for replacement.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards, we are unable to offer any returns/refunds on gift card orders once they have been printed. If a card order has moved to the proofing stage but not printed, a $15 charge will apply, which will be taken from the refund provided. For more information please visit our Physical Gift Card FAQ.